So today I put together a little table at our front door, for any Trick or Treaters that might come knocking. I know. It's a bit early, but that's how I like to do things. Here are a few of the details:
If you've been keeping up to date with my K&Co. page over on facebook then you'll be well aware that I'm right into the swing of all things Christmas! But, I've just realised that Halloween is almost here and I've got nothing organised at all. I do have these:
Halloween Kit Kat's that I bought in the states. At CVS. Which is a chemist. Yes, in the good old US of A you can shop for all your party needs at your local chemist!
But apart from that, I've got nothing else sorted.
Last year we had a big party in our back yard and also had tons of kids knocking on our door all evening looking for lollies.
This year things will be a lot quieter, although I hope we still get lots of kids trick or treating...my two loved answering the door and handing out lollies last year! I'll let you know what I come up with.
So recently I was tagged by the lovely Clare, over at the home she made, in a 10 Things About Me game...so here goes:
1. I'm a neat freak.
Yep, I have to have everything, and I mean everything, neat, tidy and organised. All of the time.
Hmmm...Miss 6 likes to line up her drawings.
Wonder where she gets that from??
2. I'm a list writer.
Always with the 'to-do' lists. I carry them with me everywhere. Cos there's always something 'to-do'
3. I love to bake. It's the Nanna in me. Unfortunately I also love to eat the baking, but that's another story.
my first (and possibly last) attempt at a layer cake.
4. I love the ocean. Love everything about it. Except swimming in it. I don't really do swimming.
5. Spiders, snakes and cockroaches terrify me.
I took this in our backyard.
Let's not think about how big the spider must've been that whipped this masterpiece up.
6. Actually all living things, except humans and plants, terrify me. Yes, I have a weird fear of animals. Every kind there is. Especially cats. I just don't get cats.
7. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 36. Not sure why. Just couldn't really be bothered.
8. I've moved houses a lot. At the moment, I'm living in house number 20. And no, that's not the street number. It's the 20th house I've lived in since I was born and I'm sure there will be more to come.
Don't panic...this isn't my kitchen.
My kitchen has feral tiles and awful cupboards.
But hopefully, eary next year, it will look something like this pic!
9. I love to travel. Not that I've done a whole lot of it, but I do love everything about traveling.
fabulous shopping at Rodeo Drive.
10. My kids make me smile, laugh and beam with pride every single day.
Thanks Clare, for tagging me.
Now, Hazel Loves Design, it's your turn...cos tag, you're it!!